Monday, April 16, 2018

Financial Literacy Workshop 4.19.2018


End of the semester got you thinking about your student loans?
Graduating soon and thinking about how to repay your student loans?
Interested in Financial Literacy?
 April is National Financial Literacy Month!

Join the Financial Aid Office on Thursday, April 19 from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM in the Orndorff Theatre for a short presentation and Q&A session about issues facing students about student loan debt.  

Topics to be discussed include (but are not strictly limited to): how good/bad credit affects me, student loans (How much debt do I have? Who services my loans? How do I pay it back? Is refinancing right for me?), what does identity theft really mean and how to help prevent it from happening to me, as well as how to develop a budget and savings plan!
Light snacks and door prizes will be provided!
To register for the workshop, please click the following link:

What: Financial Literacy Workshop
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Place: Orndorff Theatre - CUB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think